Talk to someone now. Call our Navigator on +61472668010 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or Click here for urgent help
Centre for Muslim Wellbeing
"Supporting communities to flourish"
- We recognise the important role that spiritual wellbeing plays for Muslim communities in achieving mental wellness – as a result, CMW will focus on creating more culturally-appropriate services and support to ensure this spiritual wellbeing is front-of mind
- It acknowledges the importance of Ummah, or ‘community’ – this is its driving force and will ensure that its services are appropriate to all Muslim communities regardless of background or origin and moves away from just considering the individual to looking at the community that surrounds them
- It is run by Muslims, for Muslims, and will therefore act as a bridge into communities which would otherwise not be open to providers of mental health and wellbeing services
- highlight our culturally responsive professionals
- give the community options to choose appropriate therapists
- facilitate a network of culturally responsive practitioners
Want to hear more from CMW?
Sign up to our Newsletter