Talk to someone now. Call our Navigator on +61472668010 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or Click here for urgent help
Information, workshops, resources and networks developed for Muslim and CALD community members with an interest in mental health and wellbeing.
Mosques Schools Social and Welfare Organisations
Mental Health Awareness workshops
This presentation is designed to increase mental health awareness as well as support well-being and improve community resilience.
We select our Mental Health trainers carefully. All are mental health professionals have with appropriate qualifications, technical expertise and experience in the mental health care sector. Additionaly we have bi-lingual CQ trained presenters from both genders.
This enables them to provide you with quality training which is grounded in experience and knowledge of the field.
- Exploration of the continuum of mental health, including the differences between good mental health and mental illness
- information about the roles of various mental health professionals in supporting recovery
- Understanding of mental health recovery and strategies to maintain mental health
- barriers Muslim community members face in understanding of this issue
- Where to go for more information and support
CMW offers 2 delivery options. These options give you the opportunity to choose the way you would like to undertake the course.
1 and 1/2 hours online live (zoom) training
2 and 1/2 hour face-to-face training
To book a presentation or find out more please click here or contact email@example.com
Want to hear more from CMW?
Sign up to our Newsletter